This time’s Labor Day deals will be unlike anything you ’ve ever seen ahead. That’s because retailers across the country are doing their stylish to clear out the seasonal wares they still have because of reduced in- person shopping over the once many times.
Labor Day weekend falls around the time kids go back to school and summer comes to an end, so you can anticipate retailers to promote indeed deeper abatements on seasonal wares to make Mony.
This time of time brings a lot of change — the new academy time, cooler temperatures, smaller sand days — but there’s one thing we can always count on come beforehand September Labor Day deals.
With just five days until Labor Day 2022 now’s your stylish chance to protect some of the smallest prices of the summer on appliances, cabinetwork, tech and ménage rudiments. We set up grand vacation deals going on far and wide from Amazon and Target to Best Buy and Lowe’s. Stay right here — we’re bringing you directly to the deals and breaking down everything you need to know to start saving money today.
Best Deals to Shop Now:
Labor Day deals are hot right now. With lower than a week to go before the big vacation, anxious retailers are offering grand Labor Day deals before the end of the month.
High prices, fears of a recession, and ongoing stock dearths are causing retailers to offer bigger– than-average abatements on everything from 4K TVs to major kitchen appliances. That is great news for shoppers looking to cut down on spending as it gives you further options to buy the effects you need at the prices you want.
Generally speaking, Labor Day is a great time to score abatements on 4K TVs, appliances, cabinetwork, and laptops. You will also find excellent Labor Day mattress deals and abatements on home furniture.
Labor Day 2022 Home and Kitchen Sales:
- Amazon: save 40% on Echo devices, 4K TVs, Bose speakers, and more
- Best Buy: up to $400 off MacBook Pros, iPads, $100 off MacBook Air, more
- Dell: free Disney Plus bundle w/ select purchases
- Helix: up to $350 off mattresses + 2 free pillows
- Home Depot: up to $700 off kitchen appliances, fridges, and more
- HP: up to 75% off laptops(opens in new tab)
- iRobot: up to $600 off deals from $149
- Lenovo: up to 63% off ThinkPads and IdeaPads
- Microsoft: up to $500 off laptops, Surface, more
- Nectar: $200 off Editor’s Choice mattress + $499 in free gifts
- Overstock: up to 70% off shelves, furniture from $110
- Razer: up to 50% off accessories + free gift
- Samsung: save up to $430 on appliances, Chromebooks, tablets, and more
- Sling TV: 50% off your first month(opens in new tab)
- Verizon: buy one 5G smartphone, get $800 off another
- Walmart: apparel from $15, vacuums from $29
- Wayfair: up to 50% off outdoor furniture, living room seating
Best Labor Day sales on clothing, accessories and jewelry
RD.COM, GETTY IMAGES (3)
Labor Day sales are deal treasure troves for fashion lovers, with discounts at up to 80% off usual prices. For those who live in warmer climates, that may mean scoring year-round looks for a fraction of what they’d normally cost.
While you’ll find great sales on newer fashion items promoted earlier in the season for the return to school and work, says Woroch, the real deals are in the summer clearance section. “You can easily scoop up bathing suits, sandals and hats, dresses, T-shirts, shorts and other summer fashion for 60 to 70% off,” she notes.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Take as much as 30% off on-trend pieces for men, women and kids during the store’s Labor Day weekend sales running from September 2 through September 5. Be sure to shop the men’s clearance section—it’s overflowing with deals under $50.
- BALA Footwear: Performance footwear for nurses and healthcare professionals is marked down by a wallet-healthy 20% off between August 28 and September 6. Load up on go-to comfort and support shoes with the BALA Twelves if you’re prone to spending entire shifts (and then some) on your feet.
- Beyond Yoga: Get your zen on with stacked savings on top of already-reduced sale items at this yoga and athleisurewear company. You’ll want to pay special attention to the sale section finds from September 1 through September 5.
- Charles Tyrwhitt: Between August 31 and September 5, shoppers score 25% off just about everything with promo code CELEBRATE at checkout. Better yet, bestselling men’s polos and shirts are four for $179.
- Cozy Earth: From September 2 through September 6, take 30% off sitewide at Cozy Earth. Scoop up loungewear favorites, pajamas, bedding and other supple goodies at a rare discount by entering code LABORDAY22 at checkout.
- DSW: Shoes for the whole family are up to 90% off during the DSW Labor Day sale. This store already offers incredibly low prices on sandals, sneakers, dress shoes and heels but from September 2 through September 5 it’ll mark prices down up to an additional 50% off. Major athletic shoe brands are already reduced by 20%.
- Everlane: Shop Everlane’s Labor Day sale for end-of-summer favorites for every occasion at up to 70% off. This easy-to-wear gingham dress is already marked down by 60%, making it one of the most affordable house dresses for lovers of preppy style.
- FARM Rio: Step into all sorts of colorful fashion finds at up to 50% off during this designer brand’s Labor Day sale running September 2 through 5. Some styles are already marked down though, so shop early and often before favorites get sold out.
- Foster Grant: These deals are so bright you’re going to need sunglasses! Foster Grant’s Labor Day sale offers 30% off sitewide from September 3 through September 6. From September 1 through 7, shoppers can also take advantage of a buy-more-save-more deal with 15% off orders of $75 or more.
- French Toast: Take 20% off sitewide between September 2 and 5. The deal is valid on all sorts of back-to-school uniforms, basics and fashion must-haves for kids.
- Girlfriend Collective: From September 1 through September 15, take 15% off sitewide plus up to an additional 60% off sale styles, no code necessary. Find supportive activewear, loungewear and other athleisure essentials.
- J.Crew: Prep for fall with core wardrobe staples as much as 70% off retail now through September 5. Pants, shirts, office essentials, sweaters and jackets are all part of the steep markdowns.
- Kohl’s: During Kohl’s Labor Day sale, you’ll enjoy extra Kohl’s Cash earning potential, extended clearance sections, stackable coupon codes, free shipping offers and blowout prices on denim, tees and dresses. The offers are available throughout Labor Day weekend. It’s also one of the stores open on Labor Day.
- Madewell: Take up to 70% off retail and stack an extra 20% off on sale styles now through Labor Day. Bestselling women’s jeans, dresses, tops and accessories are all part of the impossible-to-resist deals.
- Marshalls: They’re practically giving away items at this discount retailer, where you can get a whopping 90% off retail prices and back-to-school wardrobe essentials over Labor Day weekend. Editor’s tip: Be sure to browse the clearance section for select shirts marked down to $2 or less, brand-name sneakers under $10 and more.
- Michael Stars: From September 1 through September 6, women can score some of the softest, most comfortable tees and basics at 30% off from brand Michael Stars. Enter promo code LDAY at checkout to receive the savings.
- Naot Footwear: Make the most of an extra 30% off already-reduced sale items from popular shoemaker Naot. The deal is valid on sale section sandals, boots, casual shoes and other supportive footwear for women and men.
- Nordstrom: Expect doorbuster blowout deals and major price slashes on fashion finds for the whole family at the Nordstrom Labor Day sale. The steepest discounts will be offered September 3 through September 5, when women’s clearance rack finds will be reduced by up to 90%.
- Rockport: Starting on August 31 and running through September 6, Rockport will host its annual Labor Day sale. Most styles for men and women will be marked down by 30 to 40%. Free shipping is included in this celebration.
- Soma: Stock up on bras, underwear and the best pajamas for women at up to 25% off from September 3 through September 5. The discount is valid on your entire purchase—even the brand’s sale and clearance items. Not sure what to get? The brand’s loungewear sets have thousands of rave reviews and will keep you comfortably chic.
- ThirdLove: From September 2 through September 5, shoppers take 20% off orders of $150 or more with code TL-LOVE20 at checkout. And don’t worry—you can definitely wear white after Labor Day if it’s on undergarments!
- T.J.Maxx: Everything at T.J.Maxx is already wallet-friendly, but this go-to retailer is quietly pulling out all the stops over Labor Day weekend to entice its most committed customers. Expect massive clearance sections and price reductions on fashion and footwear finds for the entire family.
- TOMS: There’s a Labor Day sale happening on top of already-reduced sale items! Take 30% off from September 1 through September 5, and just about everything for the whole family is included in the markdowns.
- Walmart: From September 2 through September 5, Walmart shoppers are treated to women’s and children’s apparel discounts of up to 60% off retail.
- White+Warren: It’s raining cheap cashmere and gorgeous sweaters this Labor Day. Take an extra 20% off the sale items from September 1 through September 5, no code necessary.
- Zulily: Take up to 90% off retail prices on fashion finds for babies, children, tweens, teens and parents over Labor Day weekend. This site is always running exceptional deals, but the prices will hit rock-bottom on Labor Day itself, September 5.
Best Labor Day sales on cleaning and organizing tools
RD.COM, GETTY IMAGES (3)
Stock up for fall, winter and spring cleaning while stores are offering stackable discounts, coupons and codes. “Don’t assume the Labor Day sale price is the best deal you can get,” says Woroch. “You can stack coupons on top of the sale to save even more. Search coupon sites, use a coupon app, or just ask the store associate if they have any coupons. This has worked for me multiple times.” She adds that you can also often layer promo codes over sale prices when shopping online, too.
- Amazon: Stock up on top-rated cleaning supplies at up to 60% off. Popular items like this set of 12 microfiber cleaning cloths are already marked down.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Take up to $100 off select Dyson and Shark vacuums, up to 30% off bath accessories and cleaning tools like garbage cans and toilet wands, up to 30% off select air-enhancing large Yankee Candle jars and varied discounts on organizational bins and baskets. The sale runs throughout Labor Day weekend.
- Target: Expect $50 or more off popular vacuum models like this Shark upright, which has hundreds of positive reviews. You’ll also find up to 40% off other brands and styles ranging from robot vacuums to handheld cordless wonders. You’ll also want to keep your eye on the price of this Shark MopVac, which we tested and absolutely love.
- Walmart: Did you know Walmart has an extensive rollback and clearance section of cleaning products and tools? Well, you do now, and over Labor Day weekend, it’ll be adding thousands of more items and rolling back prices even more. And yes, you can stack your newspaper coupons on top of these deals. Sure, the idea of cleaning your house on a holiday weekend is worthy of Labor Day memes but these deals are too good to resist.
Best Labor Day sales on rugs, decor, mattresses and furniture
RD.COM, GETTY IMAGES (3)
Hold onto your home-designing hat, because these Labor Day sales are going to fulfill all your remodeling, redesigning and sprucing-the-place-up dreams. “You will see the bigger discounts on homeware items that are released at the beginning of summer, but there will be plenty of sales across the board, so you don’t have to sacrifice,” says Woroch. “Expect to see especially great deals on bedding and sleep products, too.”
- Allswell: Now through September 7, Allswell shoppers get 20% off mattresses and everything else with code LABORDAY20 at checkout.
- Amazon: Take up to 50% off bestselling Casper products now through Labor Day. Storage furniture and shelving like this rolling cart for $20 are also being offered at doorbuster prices.
- American Blossom Linens: Use code LABORDAY20 to score 20% off just about everything American Blossom Linens makes. The deal is active from September 1 through September 6, but hurry up—popular items are bound to sell out.
- Bear Mattress: Use code LD30 for 30% off sitewide, plus receive a free gift set with any mattress purchase. Shop this sale now through September 5.
- BenchMade Modern: From September 1 through September 8, BenchMade Modern is offering 20% off its entire website. While known for its custom sofas and sectionals, BenchMade Modern also offers upholstered bed frames, sleeper sofas, accent chairs, lamps, rugs and more, so you can upgrade an entire room (or house!) in one fell swoop. No code is needed.
- Big Blanket Co.: Cozy up to big savings now through September 11, when massive blankets from Big Blanket Co. are discounted by up to $100. No codes are required.
- Brooklinen: Take 15% off sitewide from September 1 through September 8. The only exceptions are the brand’s Last Call and Partner Products sections, but everything else from top-rated sheets to towels is included in the sale.
- Coop Home Goods: Take 15% off orders of $125 or more from September 1 through September 5.
- Eight Sleep: On September 5, take $200 off the Pod Pro Mattress, $100 off the Pod Pro Cover and 20% off bed accessories. Alternatively, you can score smaller-yet-still-significant savings when you shop early now through September 4.
- Havenly: Need a little help decorating? From September 1 through September 6, Havenly is offering a 45% discount (from the regular price of $179 to just $99) on its popular Full Design Packages with the code LABORDAY21 at checkout. The full design package includes virtual one-on-one time with an interior designer, three initial room design ideas delivered within two days, a final concept with curated picks and a shopping list and more.
- HomeGoods: Home decor, bedding, towels, tabletop and kitchen gadgets are marked down by up to 90% off retail throughout Labor Day weekend. While the store isn’t hosting a formal Labor Day sale, it’s expanding clearance picks substantially so shoppers can grab must-haves at below wholesale cost.
- Ocelot Market: Use code LABORDAY22 for 20% off sitewide at this retailer of artisan decor and gift items. Stock up on table settings, placemats and hand-woven goods.
- Raymour & Flanigan: This furniture superstore is offering up to 40% off everything now through September 5. Expect the steepest savings on outdoor furniture, bed frames and mattresses, lighting and decor.
- Saatva: Sleep better knowing you’ve gotten a great deal (and an excellent mattress) from beloved bed brand Saatva. Now through September 5, take up to $400 off mattress orders. FYI, here’s why you’ll want a non-toxic mattress if you don’t already have one.
- Sijo Bedding: Use promo code WEEKEND at checkout to take 20% off almost everything Sijo sells from August 31 through September 5. And yes—the softest eucalyptus fiber sheets you’ll ever find are included in the markdowns.
- Zinus: Whether you’re heading back to school or sprucing up your digs, grabbing some high-quality Zinus bedding and furniture staples at up to 40% off usual retail prices is a dream come true. The brand’s mattresses, mattress toppers, bed frames, sofas and other furniture essentials have prices slashed now through September 18.
Best Labor Day sales on makeup, beauty and skin care
“Between college students heading back to the campus this fall and needing to stock up on everything from toothpaste to lotion to body wash, plus consumers wanting to refresh their beauty following the summer, you can expect a variety of deals across beauty categories and products,” says Woroch. Expect all of your favorite potions and lotions—from your favorite shampoos to the anti-aging creams dermatologists swear by—to be offered at a discount over Labor Day weekend.
- Dr. Yates Hair Care: Hair care essentials founded by a board-certified hair loss surgeon are on sale for 20% off September 2 through September 5. Use code LABORDAY20 to fill up your cart at a discount.
- Elixinol: Nab 30% off this CBD brand’s gummies, oils, topicals and more over Labor Day weekend and you’ll maintain your stress-free summer vibe this fall. If you’re new to this supplement, here’s everything you need to know about CBD.
- Hidden Crown Hair: If you wear extensions, the Hidden Crown Hair Labor Day flash sale is going to excite you. Take $60 off all Halo extensions plus get a gift with purchase when you shop September 1 through September 5. No promo code is necessary.
- Kinfield: Take 15% off orders of $100 or more, plus get a free gift with purchase. The deal runs September 1 through September 6 and is valid on full-price items.
- Korres: Make the most of 30% off sitewide during the Korres Labor Day sale running September 1 through September 7. Everything from the brand’s popular Eye-Lift Serum to the Greek Skincare Discovery Set are included in the markdowns.
- Peter Thomas Roth: Save up to 81% off a variety of Peter Thomas Roth’s Super-Size products, including favorite face masks.
- Sephora: Take up to 20% off bestselling beauty favorites September 2 through September 5, and shop the store’s sale section early. Makeup, skincare, beauty tools and hair items are as much as 40% off retail.
- UpCircle: From September 2 through 5, conscious beauty shoppers can take 25% off the brand’s entire collection of products.
- The Detox Market: Take 10% off orders of $100 or more and 15% off orders of $150 from September 2 to September 5. Natural face serums, oils, moisturizers and other beauty goodies are all included in the sale. No code is necessary
Best Labor Day sales on electronics and tech
RD.COM, GETTY IMAGES (3)
Woroch suggests scouring the sales for tech accessories, laptops, earbuds and other electronics, but steering clear of mobile phone purchases at this time of year. “Apple typically releases its newest iPhone model in September, so hold off until you hear the news,” she says. “Once it’s released, retailers will begin reducing prices on the past model, as well as other models, since they will be less desirable.”
- Amazon: Take up to 50% off popular electronics including TVs, audio equipment and basics. This handy wall outlet extender is already marked down by 48% off its usual price.
- B&H Photo: Enjoy free expedited shipping and thousands of markdowns across laptops, monitors, cameras and audio equipment of all kinds. The deals change regularly, so be sure to keep refreshing your page now through Labor Day. Editor’s tip: Now is a great time to shop tech gifts for hobbyists of all kinds.
- Chromebooks on Amazon: The entire week leading up to Labor Day will see a flurry of deals on Chromebooks just in time for back-to-school. With the discounts, products from HP, Lenovo and Acer will start at about $200. If you want to do a little comparison shopping, check out these other affordable laptops under $500.
- Furrion: Labor Day is the time to buy a sought-after outdoor TV, because Furrion is running massive sales of up to $500 off select models. Head to Amazon this August 29 through September 11 to scoop one up for a steal.
- Goal Zero: Take 20% off everything solar including home energy kits and Yeti portable power stations during the Goal Zero Labor Day sale running now through September 6.
- Home Depot: The impressive Google Nest Hub Smart Speaker with Google Assistant is $54.99 now through September 7 thanks to Home Depot Labor Day sales. That’s a nearly half off the usual $99.99 price tag.
- MOFT: Make the most of ongoing sitewide sales with prices already slashed up to 20% off. Plus, take an additional $10 off your total purchase of over $69 with promo code STUDY10 or $20 off over $129 with promo code STUDY20.
- Phiaton: Take up to $70 off popular Phiaton audio models like the 900 Legacy and TWIG PRO. The deals run September 1 through 5.
- Samsung: Now through September 11, Galaxy Z Fold4 shoppers get a $150 eCertificate credit with up to $900 estimated trade in just for scooping up the brand’s newest foldable smartphone.
- Unistellar: The eQuinox telescope will be discounted by a full $1,000 on September 5 in honor of Labor Day. The sale may continue, but only while supplies last—and this telescope would make an excellent holiday gift, so don’t wait to shop.
Best Labor Day sales on appliances and housewares
RD.COM, GETTY IMAGES (4)
This year’s Labor Day appliance sales are expected to be bigger than any other appliance sales we’ve seen in 2022. You’ll find deals on duos like washers and dryers, small countertop appliances and housewares you’ll wonder how you ever lived without.
- Amazon: Score blenders, coffee makers and other small appliances at up to 70% off now through September 5. This Black+Decker Crush Master 10-Speed Blender is already discounted by 30% and may see additional price slashes as Labor Day nears.
- Best Buy: Take up to 60% off popular large appliances at Best Buy, with the majority of discounts on popular brands, including Samsung and LG, falling in the 20 to 40% off range. Washers and dryers, dishwashers, ranges and small appliances see the biggest markdowns during this year’s sale, and you can preview some of the offerings.
- Home Depot: As usual, Home Depot is offering major discounts and extra incentives to shop its Labor Day sales, with deals across all large appliances for the home and even the garage. That new stackable washer and dryer unit you’ve been looking for? Expect the combo to be about 30% off over Labor Day weekend. And while you’re shopping, grab additional bargains on lighting, decor and patio sets while the markdowns are especially ripe.
- Samsung: Between August 29 and September 11, take advantage of ·the Samsung Bespoke French Door Refrigerator with Beverage Center at up to $1,200 off regular retail. This is one of the greatest opportunities to buy one of the best refrigerators of 2022 at a major discount.
- Walmart: If you’re not already shopping the Pioneer Woman collection at Walmart, now is the time, because some of the line’s best-selling countertop appliances, kitchenware and decor items will be rolled back over Labor Day. Everything in the lineup is already inexpensive at full price, but the holiday weekend markdowns make it a can’t-miss event.
Best Labor Day sales on food products
Holiday weekend sales and deals aren’t just for clothes, hygiene, furniture and tech. You can get some pretty sweet sales on food, snacks and kitchen items, too. Find clippable coupons for in-store savings, or look for bulk deals, discounted small kitchen appliances and packaged foods online at major discounts.
- Amazon: Now is the ideal time to load up on snacks and back-to-school lunchbox additions. Hundreds of popular brands are offering up to 50% off their Amazon offerings, including Frito-Lay Snack Packs with 15% off clippable coupons.
- Eat Me Guilt Free: This line of protein-packed desserts doesn’t taste like health food, and its devoted cult-following means it seldom goes on sale. This Labor Day weekend, though, fans can take 15% off with the code ALLWHITE at checkout from September 2 through September 5.
- Mosaic Foods: Vegan and vegetarian meal delivery service offering chef-crafted, flash-frozen meals is part of the Labor Day sales bonanza. Use code LDW20 at checkout to save $20 on your first box now through September 5.
- Omaha Steaks: Take 50% percent off sitewide, because what is Labor Day Weekend without breaking out the grill? Shop the sale from September 2 through September 5.
- Sugarwish: Use promo code SWEETGRATITUDE at checkout to save 50% on a Small Sweet Treat Select from September 5 through September 9.
Best Labor Day sales on baby and children’s items
- Bleuet: From September 2 through September 5, shoppers can take 20% off ultra-comfortable training bras, camis, tops, shorts and bottom layers for tween girls.
- CassaroKids: Use promo code LABORDAY20 to score 20% off just about everything this indoor play company makes. The deal is valid from August 28 through September 5, just in time for a new school year of play dates and chilly weather fun.
- Dreamland Baby: Weighted swaddles and sleep sacks are offered at 15% off retail September 3 through September 5. No codes are necessary, and yes—you should add a few of these brilliant baby shower gifts to your cart even if you don’t have a newborn at home.
- Hanna Andersson: Make the most of up to 40% off everything and an extra 20% off clearance from August 28 through September 5. No codes are necessary, and yes—some of the best pajamas in the world are included in the sale.
- Nanit: Smart baby monitors from Nanit will be 20% off from September 1 through September 14 at Walmart. No special codes are necessary, and this may be the best deal offered until Black Friday.
- Once Upon A Farm: Hungry for a good deal? Great, because now through September 5, shoppers can take an incredible 30% off new meals and pouch subscription orders with code BTS30 at checkout.
- Slumberkins: Take up to 50% off select collections and early literacy favorites September 2 through September 5. No code is necessary.
- Sunday Collective: High-end, fashionable childrenswear brand Sunday Collective at Maisonette is offering dozens of bestselling styles at up to 40% off now through Labor Day. Pants, dresses, tees, sweaters and basics are all included in the markdowns.
Best Labor Day sales on sporting goods
Retailers are eager to clear last year’s merchandise and summer gear to make room for the loads of cool-weather goods and holiday products they’ll be selling soon enough. Discounts can top 80% in some categories like ski and snowboard, while other more evergreen sporting equipment and camping gear will be marked down to push sales volume.
- Amazon: Take up to 70% off athletic gear and accessories now through Labor Day. Sneakers, racquets, hats and even collectible Casio athletic watches are marked down.
- Backcountry: Outdoor gear for the entire family is marked down by as much as 60% off now for the store’s End of Summer sale, which runs throughout the month of August. Then, for Labor Day, expect even steeper markdowns and clearance finds on brands like Columbia, Cotopaxi, Outdoor Research and other bestsellers.
- Christy Sports: Powder Daze, this iconic ski and snowboard retailer’s biggest sale of the season, starts on September 2 and runs through September 11. A near-endless supply of outdoor, ski and snowboard gear is marked down by up to 60% off usual prices. Winter will be here before you know it, so it’s smart to stock up now.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Take up to 50% off popular items, back-to-school fashions and end-of-summer favorites at the Dick’s Labor Day weekend sale. Check the site frequently from September 1 through September 6 for the best possible deals.
- Lululemon: Yoga and fitness enthusiasts can take as much as 60% off during the Lululemon Labor Day markdowns running September 2 through September 5. Leggings, shorts and other gym-ready essentials are all discounted.
- Solo Stove: Take up to 40% off the Fire Pit 2.0, up to 45% off bestselling Fire Pit 2.0 bundles, up to 30% off camp stoves and up to 35% off popular Fire Pit accessories. Score the deals now through September 5.
The fashion destination may have just closed out its Anniversary Sale, but Nordstrom’s deal section just got replenished with some very chic finds from the likes of Reformation and Agolde. You’re going to want to do some digging.
There’s always a sale (or a million) happening at Amazon, but the retailer is pulling out all the stops for the end of summer. Right now you can snag Black Friday–worthy gems like a classic Levi’s jacket and a wedding-ready dress to start transitioning your summer wardrobe to fall. (Keep an eye out for coupons for extra savings.)
With tons of cute jackets, comfy jeans, and affordable accessories to shop, a Madewell sale rarely disappoints. Case in point: its pre-fall event, which is stacked with seasonal must-haves like sweater vests and long dresses. Use code LONGWEEKEND for an extra 40% off sale styles and 30% off autumnal finds at checkout—then start daydreaming about apple orchards and pumpkin spice lattes.
Shopbop’s underrated sale section is one of the best places to zhuzh up your closet ahead of chillier weather. We’re talking chunky sweaters and even chunkier clogs, plus steals on year-round staples like T-shirts and jeans.